New To Trinity
When Should I arrive?
Sunday School is at 9:45 a.m. and Worship 10:45 a.m. and evening worship at 6:00 p.m., with some exceptions on special holidays. Each service includes sermon and music. On your first visit, it’s best to arrive about 15 minutes early, or 30 minutes early if you need time to find your children’s classroom locations. Programs for children and youth coincide with the 9:45 Sunday School and 10:45 a.m. service, and Son Seekers Children’s Church meets at 10:45 a.m.
I’ve come to a Sunday service. now what?
What’s the next step for getting connected at Trinity Life? We believe the answer lies in are many ministries, which meet during service times during the month. The friendly folks at the Information Center in the main lobby of the church can help you find a ministries that best matches your spiritual stage and interests.
Trinity Life is a great place to meet with groups of like-minded people for fellowship, worship, prayer, encouragement, and support. All teachings are under the leadership of excellent pastors and teachers who offer sound biblical insight. The church meets frequently for activities away from the church and join in opportunities for service. People who get involved in the ministries quickly become a part of the heartbeat of Trinity Life. Also check out the How To Get Connected above
Why is Trinity Life Church Here?
We are here to love the people of the Lakeland area, and to teach and make disciples of Jesus Christ so others can be brought to him, and that this breaks down to connecting with God, each other, and the world.
Trinity Life’s Core Beliefs
The Church of God believes the whole Bible to be completely and equally inspired and that it is the written Word of God. The Church of God has adopted the following Declaration of Faith as its standard and official expression of its doctrine.
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
Trinity Life’s Leadership Structure
Trinity Life believes in the headship of Jesus Christ and is focused on seeking and maintaining the Lordship and direction of Jesus Christ through His Word. All of those in leadership continually seek the will of God through His Spirit and Word of God in all actions and decisions. Specifically we have three different leadership teams. The Council, The Pastors, and the Ministry Directors.